Updates on the Ur-Leica camera model project on Lego Ideas
By LR admin | Published: October 17, 2021
There have been several updates on the Ur- leica camera model project on Lego Ideas (click on images for larger view):
- A Leica display stand has been added.
- Part count went from 205 to 314.
- Decorated parts went from 3 to 5.
- The lens cover now swivels.
- The shutter release button is now tactile.
- The camera is now more accurate in dimensions, details, and play features.
- A physical model was created for trying out the look and feel.
In order for this project to come to production, we will need 10,000 supporters. We currently have 343 supporters. Please register for Lego Ideas (you can do so with your social media accounts) and support this project, otherwise, after a year the project will expire and we will never get it back. Even if you don’t plan on getting the Ur-Leica Lego camera, please support this project so other people can get it. Note that this is not my project, I just want to be able to buy this Ur-Leica Lego camera one day.
Hopefully, someone at Leica Camera will share this project with other fans…
This entry was posted in Other Leica Stuff and tagged Lego, Lego Leica camera, Ur-Leica camera Lego Ideas . Bookmark the permalink. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.