The Leica M11 camera is rumored to have 64GB internal memory
By LR admin | Published: December 6, 2021
leica M11" src="https://leicarumors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/177244F5-F9A1-495E-A167-35E382C2081F-560x311.jpeg"> The upcoming Leica M11 camera is rumored to include a 64GB internal memory that will simulate a second memory card slot. It will also be possible to operate the new M11 without an SD memory card.
Here is the updated list of rumored Leica M11 specifications:
- New 60MP sensor (variable resolution in RAW: 50MP/36MP/15MP)
- No baseplate (setup like the Leica Q2)
- 64GB internal memory
- No IBIS
- Tethering support
- The focus button moved to the top
- USB-C support
- Wi-Fi (5GHz/2.4GHz), Bluetooth support
- New Leica BP-SCL7 battery
- New Leica BC-SCL7 charger
- A new Visoflex is expected that should also be compatible with current Leica M10 models
- The Leica M11 camera is most likely be the already registered Leica model 2416
- The M11 should be a substantial step forward from the current M10 models (not sure about the details and what exactly this means)
- The official announcement is coming soon
- The Leica M10, M10P, and Leica M10D cameras are already discontinued: check Adorama and BH for availability
- A new Leica M camera with a built-in EVF is still a possibility
- The M11 has been registered as a trademark by Leica since 2012
If you are interested in the upcoming Leica M11 camera, you can join the new Leica M11 Facebook Group.
This entry was posted in Leica M11 and tagged Leica M11 . Bookmark the permalink. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.