Leica digest #82
→ Elago released a new case for Apple AirPods Pro and AirTagm that is clearly inspired by leica cameras – you can get one for $15 at Amazon.
→ TTartisan will soon announce a new 35mm f/1.4 APS-C silver lens for L-mount.
→ Panasonic announced a new 6K Lumix BS1H mirrorless full-frame box-style cinema camera with Leica L-mount (pre-orders: Adorama and BH Photo).
→ Leica opened a new interactive photo experience in the Ernst Leitz Museum in Wetzlar (more info available here).
→ Check out this (kind of new) Doomo clip-on light meter.
→ Here is a list of all the new editing software versions announced last week:
- Topaz labs DeNoise AI version 3.3
- Capture One 21 version 14.4
- Exposure Software X7
- DxO Nik Collection version 4.2
- Skylum Luminar AI Update 5
- DxO PureRaw version 1.5
- Adobe Photoshop+Premiere Elements 2022
- Capture One, Topaz Labs and Skylum released new versions of their photo editing products
- Topaz Labs DeNoise AI version 2.4 released
- The latest photo editing news from Skylum, ON1, Topaz Labs, and DxO
- New Topaz Labs Video Enhance AI, ON1 NoNoise AI, DxO Nik Collection versions released
- Just released: Capture One version 14.4, Nik Collection version 4.2, Luminar AI Update 5, Exposure X7, Lightroom sneak peek