Just announced: new Funleader Contax G45 f/2 converted lens for Leica M-mount
By LR admin | Published: November 1, 2021
Today Funleader released a new product: Contax G45 f/2 to leica M converted lens based on the Contax Zeiss Planar T* 45mm f/2 G lens – you can purchase it directly from their website and free worldwide shipping is included. Only 300 converted lenses are available (first come, first served). Additional pictures:
Funleader has done several interesting conversions in the past – the Contax G35 f/2 to Leica M conversion is still available:
Additional information on the new Funleader Contax G45 f/2 converted lens for Leica M-mount – you can also check the product listing for detailed instructions on how to perform the conversion:
- Non-Destructive Conversion: When we convert the original Contax G45 lens for Leica M mount, we will not damage the lenses. It feels as good as the original Contax lens after conversion.
- Contax’s Original Optical Lens Group: With the original Contax G45 optical lens group, this converted lens fully demonstrates ultra-high-resolution ratio and beautiful colors that T* planar 45mm/f2 should have.
- Exquisite Retro Design: the focus ring with wave pattern design, the aperture ring with double ear design, and the small and exquisite red and white numerical scale show the ingenious balance between retro and modern.
- Easy to DIY: If you have a Contax G45 lens, it is easy to assemble the original Contax optical lens group into our converted helicoid. You can recover Contax G45 if you do not want to play.
- Mount: M
- Focal Length: 45mm
- Frame: Full-frame
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.7 m (2.30 ft)
- Maximum Aperture: F2.0
- Minimum Aperture: F16
- Filter Diameter: 46mm
- Body Material: Brass, chrome-plated
- Weight: 332 g (11.7 oz.)
- Dimensions: 56 × 46 mm (2.20 x 1.81 in.)
- Lens Cap: CNC Metal
Update – sample photos from the new Contax Zeiss Planar T* 45mm f/2 G lens conversion for Leica M-mount: